Seasonal Intern - Construction Management
Company: The Haskell Company
Posted on: November 11, 2019
* Produces well-organized, finished design documents of good
appearance, accuracy, clarity and correctness from layouts,
sketches or written instructions. Applies discipline design and
detailing fundamentals in developing designs and specifications
under the supervision of and subject to final approval by the
* Performs analysis or calculations as assigned.
* Creates work plan for assigned tasks. Monitors and projects
personal workload status, advising supervisor of difficulties in
* Coordinates and checks work carefully to minimize all
deficiencies, errors and omissions.
* Performs dimensional, interference and basic design checks on the
layouts and sketches of Licensed Professional and, as requested, on
interdisciplinary drawing sets.
* Assists Licensed Professional with plotting/production/assembly
of drawing packages and writing specifications.
* Maintains orderly work files and prepares clear, well written
memos/ correspondence. When assigned, prepares presentation
* Subject to final approval of Licensed Professional, checks shop
drawings and submittal data for conformance with contract
* Assists Licensed Professional in field inspections, development
of solutions to field problems, preparation of field orders,
addenda and record drawings.
* Works toward accomplishing and documenting requirements to attain
eligibility to take professional licensing exam.
* Participates in the professional community organizations and
trade organizations within discipline.Education/Experience
* Professional degree in discipline from an accredited college or
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc.
* Must have good personal habits
* Work well with others
* Be able to stay on task and complete work on schedule
* Be able to work independently as well as on a teamCore
* Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in
anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem
solving inside and outside the department/organization.
* Customer Focus: Makes service to internal and external customers
a priority; focuses on exceeding customer expectations, not just
meeting them; recognizes and values all key stakeholders; applies
and develops service excellence skills.
* Effective Communication: Listens for understanding and
appreciation, encourages open feedback; presents clearly and
effectively one on one, and in small and large group settings;
considers the audience in preparing messages and in choosing the
appropriate communication channels; creates and encourages open
channels of communication.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: The Haskell Company, Dallas , Seasonal Intern - Construction Management, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!