Company: L&B Apparel
Posted on: November 11, 2019
We here at L&B believe in fun and creative environment. Going
above and beyond to provide our loyal customers with not just a
fulfilling experience but a lifelong relationship. We are fast
paced, family oriented, and innovative about our brand and design.
We carry unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels,
including boutique, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our
corporate offices are located in Farmers Branch, Texas
We have an excellent opportunity to lead and grow our already
talented sales team at L&B. Reporting directly to General
Manager. The primary focus of sales manager will be to guide the
sales team in a timely, effective, and on-brand completion of our
core sales process. Lead the sales team to achieve desirable
budgetary goals, and maintain a process that helps guide and lead
team to achieve completion of desirable and effective sales
processes. Attend markets and conduct research based on the core
expectations, and stay informed of new product directions and
trends. Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change,
and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Excellent
communication skills in sales environment and the ability to
partner with other business partners. Prioritize work flow based on
evolving business needs, while tracking day-to-day projects. Should
be able to mentor and inspire your team.
- 3-5 years of progressive management experience in a fast-paced,
high volume sales environment.
- Experience supervising a team of associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field strongly
- Strong background in sales environment
- Experience with apparel merchandising.
- Understanding of ecommerce.
- Ability to reach out to new contacts, establish rapport and set
up new accounts.
- Confidence in communicating comfortably with business owners
and decision makers.
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional written, oral and face-to-face communication
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work
- Deliver sales, and profitability targets for apparel sales
- Set the action plans and lead the execution of strategy to
successfully connect with targeted consumers through selected sales
- Champion Customer relationships and initiatives that align with
- Create monthly budget, and forecast for sales team
- Collaborate with merchandising team to develop appropriate
directed assortments for the consumers
- Influence and hold accountable a high performing team of sales
representative, and sales leads who are managing relationships in
- Sets vision and strategy for the sales team
- Develop specific segment plans by product category, and account
to ensure growth in all revenue channels
- Collaborate with business leaders in functions such as
merchandising, product, marketing, and operations to ensure
efficient operation of the sales organization.
- Ensure sales forecasts are vetted with sales representatives,
sales leads, and general manager
- Develop and implement a sales plan to help sales staff achieve
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull,
twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments.
- Directly supervise up to 20 employees
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60K per year - Plus Monthly Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time off
Keywords: L&B Apparel, Dallas , Sales Manager, Executive , Hutchins, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!