Senior Software Engineer/Developer - 1708950
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Westlake, TX
Posted on: October 6, 2017
Duties: Performs C#/.NET/Java application development. Supports multiple
front-end user applications as well as a robust middleware application.
Provides business solutions by developing complex or multiple software
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going
• Designs applications or subsystems on major projects and for/in
• Develops applications for multiple projects supporting several
• Supports and performs all phases of testing leading to
• Assists in the planning and conducting of user acceptance testing.
• Develops comprehensive documentation for multiple applications
supporting several corporate initiatives.
• Responsible for post-installation testing of any problems.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Works on complex assignments and often multiple phases of a project.
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional analysis
for multiple projects supporting several initiatives.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3) years of
experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience designing
and developing Java and .NET applications within a financial services
environment; Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education
equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and
one (1) year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of experience
designing and developing Java and .NET applications within a financial
services environment. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise
(“DE”) implementing and consuming RESTful and SOAP Web services using C# in
a .NET environment; and developing middle tier layer to interact with
Oracle Databases within an Agile environment; DE developing highly
customized desktop applications using Microsoft technologies -- C#/.Net,
WPF, WCF, WebAPI -- and integrating and customizing Infragistics UI
controls, including performing application testing and debugging using
Microsoft Visual Studio IDE; DE developing full stack web-based distributed
performing application testing and debugging using the Eclipse IDE.
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number 1708950.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Dallas, Senior Software Engineer/Developer - 1708950, Finance, Westlake, TX, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!