Director, Quality Assurance Management - 1802654
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Westlake, TX
Posted on: March 22, 2018
Duties: Provides technical leadership to deliver and maintain the
architecture and development of vulnerability free code for key client
facing applications. Defines architectural approaches and develops test
frameworks for automated test execution in a heterogeneous (private/public)
cloud environment. Draws on in-depth knowledge of the business or function
to provide business unit-wide solutions by developing complex, multi-
faceted software applications. Researches and recommends new technologies
in support of the strategic direction of the business unit and participates
in the research and recommendation of appropriate models, methods, tools,
and technologies to achieve business-unit-wide solutions.
• Consults on standards for development of test scripts, deployment,
• Leads formal reviews of application designs, business, and
• Defines and implements test methodology, standards, procedures,
milestones, and metrics.
• Develops or extends test automation strategy.
• Consults on developing in-house test tools and harnesses.
• Researches and recommends automated test development tools and
alternative test tools.
• Coordinates test schedules and ensures overall success and test
coverage of complex projects.
• Oversees the technical implementation of cross-divisional or
company architectural components.
• Advises senior management on quality assurance strategy.
• Provides leadership and expertise to multiple teams in broad
technical areas on complex organization-wide projects.
• Initiates and drives project or strategy discussions with users or
external groups to resolve issues.
• Plans and leads organization-wide initiatives.
• Works across groups to identify opportunities for organization-wide
• Regularly provides guidance, training, and coaching to other team
members for performance and career development.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and six (6) years of
experience in the job offered or six (6) years of experience building
highly scalable enterprise Web applications within a financial services
environment; Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education
equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and
four (4) years of experience in the job offered or four (4) years of
experience building highly scalable enterprise Web applications within a
financial services environment. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated
Expertise (“DE”) implementing and migrating business process applications
using automated configuration management products -- Urban Deploy, Puppet,
Chef, Docker, and Mesos -- across on-premises and public cloud platforms
(AWS, AWS Azure, or Google); DE performing full-stack Java multitier Web
development using MVC design patterns within Struts and Spring frameworks
and Apache open source libraries; DE performing application build,
deployment, and support, using Maven and Ant; performing version control
and continuous integration of build, deploy, and test, using Jenkins,
Stash, and uDeploy; and designing technical solutions using UML; DE
mentoring and coordinating the work of a team of software developers to
ensure compliance with Agile and Technology Blueprint Standards and
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number 1802654.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Dallas , Director, Quality Assurance Management - 1802654, Finance , Westlake, TX, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!