Senior Systems Analyst - 1804456
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Westlake, TX
Posted on: May 11, 2018
Duties: Partners with technology and business partners to document
requirements, develop use cases, create specifications, and make design
recommendations according to Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Performs
data analysis, data mapping, data acquisition using SQL code, impact
analysis, data transformation and distribution using Informatica.
• Works with end user to identify, review, define, interpret, and
clarify scope of work in terms of business and/or system requirements and
• Contributes to the analysis strategy for technology projects
culminating in the creation of documentation to support project needs.
• Recommends changes to existing systems design to achieve
requirements, and recommends designs for new systems based on requirements.
• Documents objectives, use cases, requirements, and specifications.
• Monitors documentation standards and best practices.
• Recommends traceability improvements.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope, and works
on multiple projects concurrently.
• Works directly with the user community for project definition.
• Communicates project plan information, objectives, and deliverables
to the team.
• Works on complex assignments and on multiple phases of a project.
• Assists in defining analysis strategy.
• Writes business cases for review.
• Identifies and records risks, issues, dependencies, and assumptions
in accordance with project standards.
• Participates in the review and validation of Quality Assurance test
plans to ensure requirements have been met.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3) years of
experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience in business
and data analysis within a financial and product services securities
environment; Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education
equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and
one (1) year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of experience
in business and data analysis within a financial and product services
securities environment. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise
(“DE”) participating in the entire data lifecycle within the financial
services industry, including data analysis, data mapping, data acquisition
using SQL code, impact analysis, data transformation, and distribution
using Informatica; DE utilizing enterprise tools to execute project
deliverables, including HP Quality Center, MS Visio, JIRA, SQL Developer,
and SOAP UI, according to Waterfall and Agile methodologies; DE conducting
project estimations, analyzing system dependencies, and performing systems
analysis and design, including requirements gathering, documentation, data
mining, and functional design, using SQL queries in DB2 and Oracle
environments; and developing object and data models on multiple platforms -
- Linux, UNIX, and Windows -- using UML tools; DE performing data mining,
extraction, cleansing, and analysis for large data warehouses, using
Oracle, MS-SQL server, Hadoop, and Spark; and performing data visualization
using Tableau on operations and asset management data.
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number 1804456.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Dallas , Senior Systems Analyst - 1804456, Finance , Westlake, TX, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!