Project Manager - 1805099
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Westlake, TX
Posted on: May 25, 2018
Duties: Works closely with the Director and Senior Project Managers to
deliver system solutions that support business and process objectives.
Provides project management, including scope management, integration
management, time management, cost management, quality management, resource
management, communication management, and risk management, using Change
Control, Fusion process, and Agile methodologies.
• Develops and maintains working relationships with team members,
client stakeholders, and peers.
• Serves as a shared point of contact between business and technology
• Assists in the development of project charter and scope documents.
• Contributes to project strategy and deliverable planning, including
the vision and mission of project, work plans, and timelines.
• Assists in the development of design documentation to translate
customer’s business needs into project requirements with function-specific
requirements for reports and screens.
• Documents business processes using process modeling and data
modeling techniques, including analysis and diagnosis of issues.
• Develops solutions to meet clients’ needs and desired
• Performs solution validation with subject matter experts.
• Monitors requirements against agreed upon design and development.
• Maintains log of issues and documentation library for assigned
• Develops and shares reusable assets that can be applied to new
• Facilitates small team meetings across business and systems teams.
• Assists in the development and execution of User Acceptance Test
plans, including test scenarios and expected results.
• Provides clear and concise communication when reporting on a
project topic or project status.
• Project manages deliverables across multiple project teams in
diverse locations, globally and domestically.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Engineering Management, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field
and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years of
experience in systems and business analysis within a financial services,
asset management, operations, or trading environment; or, alternatively,
Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering
Management, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and one (1)
year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of experience in
systems and business analysis within a financial services, asset
management, operations, or trading environment. Candidate must also
possess: Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) applying business analysis
methodologies (Agile and Waterfall) -- data modeling, data analysis,
process modeling, and use case modeling -- using Visio, SharePoint, and
knowledge management systems to support project management, communication
management, and business risk management, including process mapping and
improvements; DE executing all phases of the systems development project
lifecycle, from requirements analysis through implementation, including
developing and maintaining the project plan using MS Project and Agile
methodologies; and working in a matrix team environment that includes
company employees and external stakeholders; DE creating test documentation
and executing System Integration and User Acceptance Tests.
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number 1805099.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Dallas , Project Manager - 1805099 , Finance , Westlake, TX, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!