Senior Analyst, Business Analysis and Decision Support - 1901226
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Westlake, TX
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Official Title: Senior Analyst, Business Analysis and Decision Support
Structures and frames analytic approaches to develop reports supporting
operational risk mitigation. Performs data analytics, performance
measurements, and data processes automation. Builds and maintains
dashboards and reports using Oracle Business Intelligence and Tableau.
Analyzes product and marketing effectiveness and trends.
• Assists in defining analysis strategy.
• Assists with the coordination of reporting and analytics
• Establishes quality measurement systems to ensure performance
• Maintains performance plans for specific functional processes.
• Facilitates and streamlines business systems and operations.
• Works with analytical team to recommend and implement analytical
• Works with business partners and technology partners to
identify, review, define, interpret, and clarify scope of work in terms
of business and/or system requirements and processes.
• Contributes to the analysis strategy for technology projects
culminating in the creation of documentation to support project needs.
• Recommends changes to existing systems design to achieve
• Recommends designs for new systems based on requirements.
• Works directly with the user community for project definition.
• Communicates project plan information, objectives, and
deliverables to the team.
• Works on complex assignments and on multiple phases of a
• Performs fit gap analysis, gathers data requirements, and
identifies data sources and gaps.
• Conducts interviews with business users to gather requirements.
• Analyzes technology needs as well as system and workflow
• Collaborates with system end users, business analysts, and
technical staff to translate complex information requirements into
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics,
Physics, or a closely related field and three (3) years of experience in
the job offered or three (3) years of experience performing data
analytics and developing reports using data warehouses in a financial
Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and one (1)
year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of experience
performing data analytics and developing reports using data warehouses
in a financial services environment.
Skills and Knowledge
Candidate must also possess:
• Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) utilizing and supporting BI tools
(Business Objects, Hyperion Brio Intelligence, and Tableau) to create
canned and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and analytical and visualization
• DE performing data analysis and designing reports using XTRAC,
FI data warehouses, ORD, CRM/Seibel, and OSG; and merging data using
business objects and SQL scripts to produce actionable analysis.
• DE writing complex SQL queries to debug data issues, create
reports, and query databases; and using business objects to aggregate
data from disparate sources.
• DE performing data analysis and analytics, and structuring and
framing analytic approaches to develop reports supporting operational
risk mitigation within a family office, wealth management, or asset
To apply, visit https://jobs.fidelity.com and search for job code:
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Dallas , Senior Analyst, Business Analysis and Decision Support - 1901226, Finance , Westlake, TX, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!