School travel School Psychologist needed in DALLAS, TX
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2020
A school district in the Dallas, TX area is looking for
Psychologists to join their team for an assignment for the
2020-2021 school year with the possibility to extend.
Psychologist who work for Preferred Healthcare are uniquely
qualified members of school teams that support students' ability to
learn and teachers' ability to teach. They apply expertise in
mental health, learning, and behavior, to help children and youth
succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best
benefits in the industry.
For more information about this position, call 858-810-8631 or send
a resume copy to
- Psychological evaluation, in which Psychologists employ those
instruments for which they are exclusively trained.
- Primary facilitator of special education evaluations and
- Facilitation of decisions around program needs for special
services students transferring into the district.
- Consultation with district staff, patrons and other professionals
around psycho-educational issues impacting all students.
- Consultation regarding placement decisions for special needs
- Compilation of supporting evaluation paperwork, as related to
evaluation data by the School Psychologist.
- Facilitation of transportation arrangements as appropriate for
students transferring into the district with previous special
- Share District Representative role with other professionals.
- Active State License
- BLS/CPR Certification
- Master's degree
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Initial or Continuing Certification in School Psychology.
- Training and experience in the administration of cognitive,
academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation instruments.
- Training and experience in the interpretation of cognitive,
academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation results.
- Successful experience leading building-based problem solving and
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
- Payed holidays and school break
Best Benefits Position
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of
all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Dallas , School travel School Psychologist needed in DALLAS, TX, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!