Antepartum Unit - RN I
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether
your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other
areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at
Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and
well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By
joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy
that's served our community for more than 125 years. Put your
skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a
talented team where patient care is more than a job. It's our
passion.PRIMARY PURPOSEProvides care to assigned patient population
in accordance with established protocols and multidisciplinary plan
of care utilizing independent, dependent, and interdependent
interventions to restore stability, prevent complications, and
achieve and maintain optimal patient responses for all patients
through patient centered/patient valued care.--MINIMUM
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of
nursing.--Experience: - None. Equivalent Experience: -
- Must have current, valid RN license or temporary RN license
from the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion
card from one of the following: o American Heart Association o
American Red Cross Rescuer o Military Training Network.
- May be required to have additional specialty
- Must have Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
upon hire or obtain within 90 days of placement in role.
- Current employees must obtain certification by September 26,
2018 (twelve months from revision date of September 27,
2017).--Skills or Special Abilities:
- Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with
the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established
protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area
- Provides continuous assessment, consults with other team
members as required and provides nursing care which demonstrates
patient centered/patient valued care.
- Exercises independent judgment in providing nursing care.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and
possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
- May be required to communicate effectively, via the overhead
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued
- As applicable, will be required to demonstrate acceptable
knowledge of nursing standards of care for specialty care
area.Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination
based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status,
political belief, or veteran status.
Keywords: Parkland, Dallas , Antepartum Unit - RN I, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!