Registered Nurse - Charge - Behavioral Health - Plano, TX
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
DescriptionKindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate,
creative and goal-oriented Registered Nurse to join the team at
WellBridge and have an immediate impact on expanding on our
success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of
improving the lives of all we touch.As a Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participates in discharge planning process.QualificationsAs a
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse - Charge - Behavioral Health - Plano, TX, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!