Part Time RN - Infusion Center
Company: Paragon Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Unique, rewarding position providing comprehensive patient care
in NP-managed Infusion Center.Great pay, competitive benefits
working for a rapidly growing healthcare company with locations
throughout Texas, Tennessee, Colorado, Georgia, and Alabama. This
part-time (PRN) RN position is located at our Dallas Infusion
Center. This role requires 1-2 days per week and 2 weekends per
month.The Infusion Center RN is responsible for the administration
of all ordered therapies within the Nurse's scope of practice, the
facility's policies/procedures, INS Standards of practice, and
approved facility protocols.Education/Experience:
- Current RN license in good standing with all governing
- Remain current and achieve required continuing education
- Previous management experience preferred.
- IV skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills necessary for company
workflow and completion of daily tasks.
- ER and Surgery Pre/Post Op experience preferred.Major
- Abides by company policies and procedures as well as INS
standards of practice, OSHA guidelines, State Nurse Practice Act
and state board laws/guidelines.
- Administers ordered therapies according to prescriber order,
facility protocols, INS standards and company policy and
- Completes admission process as directed by Center
- Performs physical assessment on each patient as warranted and
for new consults as warranted by the patient diagnosis. Refer to
the NP on duty for complete physical assessment as needed.
- Documents all pertinent data in the patient's medical
- Reports all significant changes or observations to the Center
Director and is responsible for the follow up on any problem which
- Communicates effectively with other members of the IV team on
patient status and observations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times by abiding by
HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Evaluates the patient's response to therapy and documents this
finding in the medical record.
- Attends monthly staff meetings and/or in-services.
- Educates patients and/or family members regarding therapy
- Associates or better
- High School or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Inc., Dallas , Part Time RN - Infusion Center, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!