RN SICU - Sign On Bonus
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas
Registered Nurse / RN - Surgical Intensive Care Unit
Shift/Schedule: Nights -
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Surgical ICU RN for our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
The SICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical
facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering
nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of
North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US -75), just
15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas
suburbs. -Medical City offers a full-service adult and pediatric
hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as
well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. -We
operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the
moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and
- Minimum of 2 years high acuity ICU experience is preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.Notice Our Company's recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking -.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Dallas , RN SICU - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Prosper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!