Registered Nurse ICU
Company: Ennis Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse ICUEnnis Medical Center - Ennis,
TX SIGN ON BONUS - $10,000.00 paid out over 2 yearsJob
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.Required
- Valid and Current TX RN License or compact State License
- ACLS 6 months from hire date Preferred
- At least 2 years experience in ICU or Critical Care Unit
- Available to work 12 hour day and/or night shift Company
Culture & Perks Ennis Regional Medical Center is the first and only
hospital located in Ennis, Texas. We're a full-service health care
facility providing services that include advanced digital imaging;
24-hour emergency care; physical and occupational therapy; and same
day surgery. Ennis Regional Medical Center is truly the best of
both worlds. We are a full-service hospital that is small enough to
allow us to provide our patients with the personal attention that
they deserve and large enough to provide them with the services
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Contributions
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Ennis Medical Center, Dallas , Registered Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Ennis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!