Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Certified Nurse Aide
Company: Cedar Ridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Location: Pilot Point
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position is cross posted in multiple areas - the work
location is in Pilot Point, TX
$14 - $18 / hr. based on experience
2p - 10p: $1.25 / hr.
10p - 6a: $1.00 / hr.
Now offering $1,500.00 sign-on bonuses to qualified FT CNAs.
Ask us about our Level 1 and 2 educational programs. CNAs can earn
up to an additional $0.75 per hour.:
We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement opportunity, as well as our
Family Scholarship Program.:
Your talents, skills and hearts are in high demand. Join our team
of collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a
cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health
and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirits of our residents.
Over the past 20 years, Nexion has grown to 53 affiliate skilled
nursing and rehabilitation, as well as assisted living facilities
in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Our collaborative
and compassionate culture provides a platform for team members to
share their talents and skills to facilitate continuous improvement
across the entire organization. Nexion has also taken an active
stance for diversity and inclusion by establishing a Diversity Task
Force to tear down divisive barriers and build unity of cultures
and purpose. Our commitment to excellence begins with the unity of
our team for the care of our residents, which is reflected in our
positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member
testimonials, customer satisfaction ratings, AHCA Quality Awards
and the advancement and tenure of our associates. We invite you to
experience the Nexion culture and grow with us.
Provides services and care for residents in accordance with
established policies and procedures with the goal of maintaining
the highest quality outcomes for our residents
- Answering call lights promptly to determine resident needs
- Providing the required support to assist residents with their
activities of daily living
- Taking/recording vital signs, such as temperature
blood-pressure as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Makes routine rounds on assigned residents in accordance with
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or
condition to supervisor.
- Participates in specific committees or work teams (e.g. QAPI,
Staffing) as requested.Requirements:
- State certification as a nursing assistant is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly developed observation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Ability to occasionally assist in lifting or transferring
residents up to 250 poundsBenefits:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to make a difference in the communityEOE
Keywords: Cedar Ridge Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Dallas , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Certified Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Pilot Point, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!