CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant 6-2
Company: Brentwood Place Three
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-TimeSchedule: 6AM-2PMFull-Time Employees are
Eligable for BenefitsBenefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision InsuranceJob SummaryCome meet Nick- our Administrator-
who believes Nursing is a work of the heart. He treats his
employees like family! We are looking for an outstanding CNA who
can provide the best resident care, we promote a culture that is
both employee and patient based. We build on trust, compassion and
strong communication. We reward our employees with competitive
wages, raises and bonuses. Come join our team today! [BW3] We offer
on the spot interviews at 3505-2 S. Buckner Blvd Dallas TX
75227-5451 or call ahead (214) 388-0424 to schedule a face to face
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Administrator.Come see what our other C.N.A's have to say about
working at Brentwood!"What I like most about my job is the
residents! It is emotionally rewarding and everyday is a different
experience" -Cayolyn Willis. -C.N.A / Restorative Aide"I have been
a C.N.A since 1988. I have worked for the Brentwoods for the
majority of those years. Being a CNA is very rewarding! you must
have a caring heart". -Lisa Barnes-CNA
Keywords: Brentwood Place Three, Dallas , CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant 6-2, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!