Behavioral Health Therapist / Social Worker PRN Days
Company: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionClinical Social Worker / Unit Therapist -- -Texas
Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health
Resources and AdventHealth Location Address: -11801 South Fwy.,
Burleson, TX - 76028 Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley,
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including "Great Place
to Work" by Becker's Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including
"Daisy Award" recipients while on the way to Magnet
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite
full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU
in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also
provides a low-cost of living. - Work Hours: -PRN / Days You Will
Be Responsible For:
- Provides direct and indirect therapy service to patients and
their families including individual, group, marital and family
- Provides case management services to all assigned patients
including: information/referral to appropriate community
programs/agencies, arrange placement, aftercare and community
referrals as requested by the patient's treatment team.
- Maintains documentation in patient medical records in a timely
manner, in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Conducts and facilitates process groups.
- Provides psych-educational, multi-family chemical dependency
education, and after-care groups.
- Establishes treatment plans and complete social histories.
- Provides case management to all assigned patients.
- Participates in development and revision of treatment
- Along with case manager, reviews and updates complete treatment
plan upon admission treatment plan twice weekly during
multidisciplinary care teams. QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Must have a -Master's degree in social work, psychology, or
related field in the -State of Texas.
- Two years of - relevant experience.
- BLS from the AHA. Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect
therapy services to patients and their families including, but not
limited to individual, group marital and family therapy. - Case
management responsibilities include contact with patient's family
members, governmental and social service agencies, placement
agencies and other significant persons engaged in service to the
patient. - Participates in multi-disciplinary treatment planning,
discharge planning and hospital milieu. - Assists the Director of
Clinical/Social Services in program planning and implementation. -
Participates in department Quality Improvement activities. -
Performs some Activities Therapy responsibilities also. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Dallas , Behavioral Health Therapist / Social Worker PRN Days, Healthcare , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!