Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Crystal Creek at Preston Hollow
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Sign-on Bonus: $5,000Shift: Full Time 6 am-6pm
Summary:The Certified Nursing Assistant CNA is a vital part of our
team who cares for residents in a skilled nursing and long-term
care facility under the direction of nursing and medical
- CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant provides a high level of
quality care and service to all residents and their families in a
positive, professional manner.
- CNA answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to
determine residents' needs.
- Bathes, dresses and undresses residents.
- Assists with toileting of residents/patients
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with
assistance, to prevent bedsores.
- Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- All staff must attend all required training and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant CNA certification in the
state of TX.
- Minimum 6 months of experience.
About UsCornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was
founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our
patients, residents, and their families. Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient, and resident like we would a
member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct
impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees,
patients and residents.Make a difference with us at Crystal Creek
at Preston Hollow!#CBIND3
Keywords: Crystal Creek at Preston Hollow, Dallas , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!