Registered Nurse RN ICU Surgical FT
Company: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* $5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Pet Insurance*
* Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of
something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes
in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in
body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a
place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas
Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you'll be caring for:
* Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
* Award winning facility and departments including "Great Place to
Work" by Becker's Hospital Review and Gallup.
* Work with the latest technology and top experts including "Daisy
Award" recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and
* Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our
facility as a high-performing emergency department
* Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in
the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides
a low-cost of living.
The role you'll contribute:
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient
populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective
utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides
input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the Charge
Nurse to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff
RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies,
standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan
of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in
conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external
* Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their
biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning
needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
* Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
* Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present
* Acts as a liaison to post-hospital care providers and community
* Manages each patient transition through the system and transfers
accountability to the appropriate person/agency upon discharge from
unit and/or from hospital.
* In group practice modality, consistently and constructively
attends meetings of the practice group and participates in regular
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state
* BLS Certification
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Dallas , Registered Nurse RN ICU Surgical FT, Healthcare , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!