Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery - Labor and Delivery
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Registered Nurse, Labor & DeliveryRegistered Nurse, Labor &
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!!!
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Labor &
Delivery Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health
* Work location: Frisco
* Work environment: Labor & Delivery
* Work hours: Full-time, 36 Hours, 6:45pm - 7:15am
At Texas Health Frisco we take seriously our mission to improve the
health of those in our community. We are an 80-bed, acute-care,
full-service hospital and medical office community offering primary
care and multispecialty. Our location in the North DFW s provides
convenient care to the residents of Frisco and the surrounding
If you're looking for women's services, outpatient surgery, NICU,
and emergency medicine, we've got it.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Frisco is a new member
of a system known for Magnet-- status, Joint
Commission-certifications designated Baby Friendly facilities,
Fortune 100 Best Places to Work-- and more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
* Associate's Degree Nursing required
* Bachelor's Degree in Nurse preferred
* 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program (Required)
* RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required)
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire (Required)
* BSN (Preferred)
* 2 years of Experience as a clinical nurse in Labor & Delivery
Position Responsibilities A Behavioral Health, Registered Nurse
with Texas Health will respond to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Registered
* Complete regular assessments and maintenance of comfort
* Have knowledge of basic physiology and pathophysiology
* Have knowledge of human emotions during health and illness
* Have knowledge of human development across the life span
* Have knowledge of pain and suffering, pain interventions and pain
* Provide safe patient care as evidenced by:
* Use barcode medication verification (BMV) during medication
* Complete accurate documentation in the electronic health
* Complete assessments accurately and in a timely manner
* Individualize care plans specific to the needs of the patient
* Provide consistent attention to airway, intake, elimination,
sleep, rest, mobility and hygiene needs
* Demonstrate knowledge of patient rights and incorporating into
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch
benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive
health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending
account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family
healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make
Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Dallas , Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!