CNA - Certified Nursing Aide $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!! (Dallas II)
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) to become
a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The CNA
will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and
transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with
daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate
and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients
and the nurses and other facility staff. PM21Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or relevant
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training
course and maintained in good standing.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Current
Registered Nursing Aide on the Texas Nurse Aide Registry. Summit
LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. PI186942594
Keywords: Summit LTC, Dallas , CNA - Certified Nursing Aide $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!! (Dallas II), Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!