Registered Nurse RN Surgery PRN
Company: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
RN Surgery - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture
between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
* Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
* Award winning facility and departments including "Great Place to
Work" by Becker's Hospital Review and Gallup.
* Work with the latest technology and top experts including "Daisy
Award" recipients while on the way to Magnet status-2020.
* Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite
full-service fitness center.
* Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
* Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in
the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides
a low-cost of living.
PR N / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan
of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in
conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external
* Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their
biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning
needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
* Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
* Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present
* Acts as a liaison to post-hospital care providers and community
* Manages each patient transition through the system and transfers
accountability to the appropriate person/agency upon discharge from
unit and/or from hospital.
* In group practice modality, consistently and constructively
attends meetings of the practice group and participates in regular
* Recognizes and identifies life threatening situations, responding
with immediate action according to protocol/policy with no
unjustified documented variances.
* Utilizes management skills and positive leadership to promote
continuity, supervise, evaluate and review patient care activities
on the unit during assigned shift to ensure delivery of quality
care and maintenance of standards of the nursing department.
What You Will Need:
* Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state
of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
* ACLS from the AHA.
The Staff RN coordinates the care and service of selected patient
populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective
utilization of and monitors health care resources; and provides
input and information to the interdisciplinary team via the Charge
Nurse to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Staff
RN will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, policies,
standards and guidelines of Texas Health Huguley.
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Dallas , Registered Nurse RN Surgery PRN, Healthcare , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!