Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - $15-18 per hour, Days
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Progressive Care Unit for a nursing job in McKinney, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Days (rotating
Progressive Care Unit Secretary
Full-Time, Days (Rotating Weekends)
Medical City McKinney
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
Seeking a Secretary for the Progressive Care Unit at Medical City
McKinney who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients
receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that
works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more---.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Progressive Care Unit Secretary job duties include but are not
- Treat all adult and geriatric patients and families with
dignity, respect and appreciation, regardless of their lifestyle,
language, religion and culture
- Support and promote an environment that is conducive to quality
- Perform delegated tasks from direct supervisors and department
- Respond to patient call light requests; directing and
transferring requests as needed to appropriate staff
- Professional telephone etiquette to answer phone calls;
directing and transferring calls/messages as needed
- Greet visitors using professional and courteous customer
service skills as they arrive; provide directions as needed, answer
inquiries and refer to nursing staff/physician/other personnel
- Maintain patient charts for new admissions and existing
- Maintain patient privacy/confidentiality by adhering to
hospital policy and protecting patient information at all
- Monitor unit supplies; check stocks regularly, anticipate
needs, place orders as needed, verify receipt of supplies
- Maintain a clean a safe working environment; comply with
infection control policies and protocols; comply with workplace
safety hazards policy
- Contribute to departmental goals and objectives
- Assist in maintaining equipment by placing work orders when
repair becomes necessary
- At least one year of experience in a healthcare or hospital
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer skills required
- Strong customer service skills are required as incumbent
interacts with a patients, visitors, staff and physicians
- Strong telephone etiquette skills required
- Excellent skills in time management, professionalism, supply
management, and organization
Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud
of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of
McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years.
Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care
areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated
medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are
taking place in McKinney.-- We were the first hospital in McKinney
to provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and
surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics,
neurosciences, and women's and children's services.
The hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center
and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and Fannin
Counties to receive the Joint Commission's Certification for Total
Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement.-- We also received the
prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total Knee
Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield.-- Medical
Center of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the
Society of Chest Pain Centers.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing
so apply today!
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
--Medical City Healthcare Job ID #06264-176366. Pay package is
based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation). Posted job title: Progressive Care Unit
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - $15-18 per hour, Days, Healthcare , Melissa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!