Labor and Delivery RN Dallas TX (RN )
Company: MedCare Staffing, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Labor and Delivery opening in Dallas, Texas. MedCare Staffing is
seeking an experience Labor and Delivery Nurse for a position at a
facility outside of Dallas, TX. This facility is a 54-bed hospital
and is known for its comprehensive array of services, including
orthopedic care, brain and spine care, and women's services. The
hospital's Bariatric and Metabolic Institute has earned
accreditation as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and
Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Staff members say the pleasant work environment and friendly
colleagues are among the reasons they enjoy working here. In 2019,
it was named as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas.
- Labor and Delivery RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document
and maintain the plan of care for pre- and post-obstetrical
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care.
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through
education, expertise, and unit requirements.
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
- Texas RN licensure or compact license
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring required
- Current NRP certification or within 3 months of hire
- Current ACLS or within 3 months of hire issued by American
- National Specialty Certification highly preferred Education:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Will take ADN- Must be enrolled in BSN program and complete
within 36 months of hire ( 3yrs) Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of Labor and Delivery experience required in an
acute care facility
Keywords: MedCare Staffing, Inc., Dallas , Labor and Delivery RN Dallas TX (RN ), Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!