HOSPITALIST NURSE PRACTITIONER
Company: Texas Health Physicians Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
HOSPITALIST NURSE PRACTITIONER OPENING Kaufman, TEXAS Texas
Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Nurse Practitioner
Hospitalist opening for a full-time opportunity in Kaufman, TX.
Expand your career by working closely with a successful group of
hospitalists evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of
patients. POSITION DETAILS:
- Assist Hospitalists with inpatient evaluations, H&P s &
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for medical
- Complete history and physical examinations on all new
- Round on rehabilitation patients including long term acute care
- Document using EMR system.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes. IF
- Enjoy working Night Shift 7pm-7am
- Active listening, critical thinking, reading comprehension,
effective communication, time management, judgement and decision
- Texas licensed Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS certification
- 2 years of NP or RN experience in ICU/CVICU required.
Keywords: Texas Health Physicians Group, Dallas , HOSPITALIST NURSE PRACTITIONER, Healthcare , Kaufman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!