Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $32-43 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Labor
and Delivery for a nursing job in McKinney, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeWe are currently offering a SIGN ON
BONUS OF UP TO $7,500 for eligible candidates!
Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud
of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of
McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years.--
Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care
areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated
medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are
taking place in McKinney.-- We were the first hospital in McKinney
to provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and
surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics,
neurosciences, and women's and children's services.
The hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center
and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and Fannin
Counties to receive the Joint Commission's Certification for Total
Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement.-- We also received the
prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total Knee
Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield.-- Medical
Center of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the
Society of Chest Pain Centers.
McKinney is the only Texas City to crack the Top 10 on--Money
Magazine's latest "Best Places to Live in America" list.-- The
magazine named McKinney, TX the second-best place to live in
America, in its 100-city list. --(20 August 2012.)
Visit our website at---- to see for yourself why you should join
We are proud to offer:
------------------- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
------------------- Paid Time Off
------------------- Short Term & Long Term Disability
------------------- Tuition Reimbursement
---------------------Student Loan Forgiveness
------------------- Employee Assistance Program
------------------- Employee Recognition Programs
------------------- Discounted tickets at many local
------------------- Discounts to various retail stores and
Registered Nurse - RN
Labor and Delivery
The Labor and Delivery RN-- provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Qualifications Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an RN in OB /
Mother Baby in a hospital environment
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.Medical
City Healthcare Job ID #06264-165487. Pay package is based on 12
hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted
job title: Registered Nurse (RN) L&D
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $32-43 per hour, Healthcare , Melissa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!