Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - $27-36 per hour, Nights
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med
Surg for a nursing job in McKinney, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: Nights (rotating
weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeWe are currently offering a SIGN ON
BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Work Schedule: FT Nights (Rotating Weekends)
The Medical Center of McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that
is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of the
residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than
90 years.-- Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our
growing community's needs.
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care
areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated
medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are
taking place in McKinney.-- We were the first hospital in McKinney
to provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and
surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics,
neurosciences, and women's and children's services.
The hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center
and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and Fannin
Counties to receive the Joint Commission's Certification for Total
Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement.-- We also received the
prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total Knee
Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield.-- Medical
Center of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the
Society of Chest Pain Centers.
McKinney is the only Texas City to crack the Top 10 on--Money
Magazine's latest "Best Places to Live in America" list.-- The
magazine named McKinney, TX the second-best place to live in
America, in its 100-city list. --(20 August 2012.)
Visit our website at---- to see for yourself why you should join
We are proud to offer:
------------------- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
------------------- Paid Time Off
------------------- Short Term & Long Term Disability
------------------- Tuition Reimbursement
------------------- Student Loan Forgiveness
------------------- Employee Assistance Program
------------------- Employee Recognition Programs
------------------- Discounted tickets at many local
------------------- Discounts to various retail stores and
The--CDU Department RN provides direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification Preferred.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an RN in the CDU
or similar--in a hospital environment
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.Medical City Healthcare Job ID
#06264-172553. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours
per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Registered
Nurse (RN) CDU
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - $27-36 per hour, Nights, Healthcare , Melissa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!