Company: Sleep Medicine Associates of Texas, P.A.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Busy sleep medicine physician office has an immediate opening for a
certified full time medical assistant (front and back office). This
position will require traveling between all offices to include
Plano, Denton and Dallas. Rotating Wednesday in Denton office are
mandatory (could change based off need of company).
Work days will be Monday, - Friday 8:00a - 5:00p. -
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording
medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
* Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature;
reporting patient history summary.
* Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by
completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic
coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information
* Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and
questions about home sleep testing or attended sleep testing.
* Schedules sleep testing procedures by making arrangements with
the sleep center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts,
pre-admission and consent forms.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with
Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective
Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer
Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork, Rx
Keywords: Sleep Medicine Associates of Texas, P.A., Dallas , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!