Wellness Manager, RN
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location:Highland Springs by Erickson Senior LivingHighland
Springs is a beautiful 89-acre continuing care retirement community
in North Dallas, Texas. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. The Wellness Manager oversees the care
performance of the teams within Assisted Living and Memory Care and
is committed to providing clinical care at the highest practicable
level using the Erickson Person-Center Approach model of care.How
you will make an impact:
- Responsible for compliance with state, local, and company
policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to
residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care, including
medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and
- Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident
pre-screening/admission, re-admission, an ongoing and significant
change of condition assessments. Ensures resident's clinical
assessments reflect the resident's preferences, goals, and
individualized clinical needs.
- Ensures resident's individualized service plan is
maintained/updated to reflect current needs in collaboration with
other assisted living/memory care team members (ALM, care
associates, therapists, etc.).
- Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as
hospice, therapy, home health, etc., following established plans of
treatments and ensures that plans of treatments are integrated into
resident's individualized service plans per state and local
- Tracks and trends/analyze clinical quality areas within
Assisted Living and Memory Care including wound care, infection
control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss, and
dehydration and develops corrective action plans, implements plan
and evaluates results of plan identified areas of concerns.
- Actively participate in continuing care meetings, including
Operations Meeting, Service Plan Meetings, Family Meetings, and
Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S)
Committee.What we offer:
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues
to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residentsWhat you will need:
- Current RN license in the state in which they operate.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a registered nurse is
- Management experience within a Home Health, Assisted Living,
and/or Memory Care licensed setting preferred.
- Experience and comfort working with an electronic medical
record (EMR) preferred.Commensurate with experience starting at
$85000 per yearErickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed
communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to
providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Dallas , Wellness Manager, RN, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!