Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $33-44 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Labor
and Delivery for a nursing job in McKinney, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Days > 10 Hrs/Wkends
RotateDescription --Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed
hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health care
needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities
for more than 90 years.-- Change and innovation have marked our
commitment to our growing community's needs. --We have expanded our
facilities, remodeled existing patient care areas, recruited
top-notch physicians and added sophisticated medical and surgical
services to meet the dynamic changes that are taking place in
McKinney.-- We were the first hospital in McKinney to provide
comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services,
including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences, and women's
and children's services.--The hospital is a Joint Commission
Accredited Primary Stroke Center and is the first hospital in
Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and Fannin Counties to receive the Joint
Commission's Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Joint
Replacement.-- We also received the prestigious Blue Distinction
award for our Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement program from
Blue Cross and Blue Shield.-- Medical Center of McKinney is also an
Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain
Centers.--McKinney is the only Texas City to crack the Top 10
on--Money Magazine's latest "Best Places to Live in America"
list.-- The magazine named McKinney, TX the second-best place to
live in America, in its 100-city list. --(20 August 2012.)--Visit
our website at---- to see for yourself why you should join our
team.--We are proud to offer:-------------------
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans------------------- Paid
Time Off------------------- Short Term & Long Term
Loan Forgiveness------------------- Employee Assistance
Program------------------- Employee Recognition
Programs------------------- Discounted tickets at many local
attractions------------------- Discounts to various retail stores
and more---.--Registered Nurse - RNLabor and Delivery-- --Job
Description:--The Labor and Delivery RN-- provides direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.--Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as an RN in OB /
Mother Baby in a hospital environment
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.Medical
City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-405729. Pay package is based on
None hour shifts and None hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Registered Nurse - RN - L and D
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $33-44 per hour, Healthcare , Melissa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!