Registered Nurse (RN) - Psychiatric - $30-38 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Psychiatric for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Psychiatric
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Nights > 10 Hrs/Wkends
RotateDescription ----Registered Nurse - RN - Behavioral Health -
Psychiatric NurseShift: FT Nights - Rotating WeekendsMedical City
Green Oaks Hospital--Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has
exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses that have a heart and
passion for Behavioral medicine.---- We currently have
opportunities for full time RN positions for those who enjoy
working with all patient populations.-- The hospital has a
Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a day for consultation regarding
patients.-- The Physicians work very closely with nursing staff for
collaboration on patient care needs.---- --We are seeking
experienced Nurses who have a heart and passion for behavioral
medicine.---- Our nurses have the ability to multi task and have
critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when
needed.-- We seek nurses who have high energy that can work in a
fast paced environment providing compassionate care to our
patients.----Green Oaks Hospital:Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital
celebrates more than 25 years of service, has over 106 beds, and 35
physicians on staff.-- As part of HCA, the nation's leading
provider of healthcare, you will have access to resources that can
enhance your career development and progression.-- Green Oaks
Hospital is a place where one person can make a difference.-- --
- Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25
years of service
- The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and
- Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and
training as well as outreach services
- WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at
Green Oaks assisting patients' transition back to work following
physical or psychological disabilityBenefits:--We are proud to
offer:------------------- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Plans------------------- Paid Time Off------------------- Short
Term & Long Term Disability------------------- Tuition
Reimbursement------------------- 401K------------------- Student
Loan Forgiveness------------------- Employee Assistance
Program------------------- Employee Recognition
Programs------------------- Discounted tickets at many local
attractions------------------- Discounts to various retail stores
and more---.----Description:--The Psychiatric RN-- provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.----QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse
Examiners for the State of Texas.--
- Current CPR and SAMA certification is required or to be
obtained during orientation.
- Experience or education with a focus on crisis stabilization,
age specific needs, and/or knowledge of chronic mental illness and
chemical dependency is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format
- Must be flexible and service oriented.Medical City Healthcare
Job ID #1-INFOR-402993. Pay package is based on None hour shifts
and None hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job
title: Registered Nurse - RN - Psych
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Psychiatric - $30-38 per hour, Healthcare , Lancaster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!