Company: Cerebral Clinical Recruiting
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Cerebral, we're on a mission to democratize access to
high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone
everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to
make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas
that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to
over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors
like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman,
WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we'll continue
to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical
quality and deliver exceptional client outcomes for years to come.
With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we
do, we've accomplished excellent outcomes for hundreds of thousands
- 82% of clients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms
after using Cerebral.
- 75% of clients who report improvement in their depression see
improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of clients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer
harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won't stop
building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can
access high-quality, evidence-based mental health care without high
costs and/or long wait times. We're looking for mission-driven
leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we
transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United
States and beyond.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Licensed Therapist who wants to support our
mission in improving access to long term mental healthcare! We are
expanding Cerebral's service to include video therapy sessions
along with medication management and are looking for high quality
therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing
high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental
- You ask skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and
navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and
iteratively improving processes
- Licensed Therapist in the US for any of the following license
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or a relevant
- Bonus if you have a license in multiple states
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and the ability to learn
how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality
care for anxiety & depression
- If you have additional licenses in any of our other states: AZ,
CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IN, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA,
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing
your clients' medication for anxiety and depression, in tandem to
therapy you are providing
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes
$30 - $45 per 45 minute session
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first Focus - relentless focus on advancing the quality
of care, clinical experience, and patient safety
- Ethics & Integrity - do what is right and demonstrate ethical
principles, even when no one is watching
- Commitment - accountable for fully delivering on commitments to
our clients and each other
- Impact & Quality - make a positive impact and deliver high
quality outcomes, based on data and evidence
- Empathy - act compassionately, listen to seek understanding,
and cultivate psychological safety with clients and colleagues
- Collaboration - achieve our goals together as a united team,
strengthened by mutual openness, trust, and diversity of
- Thoughtful Innovation - continuously evolve our ability to
deliver on our mission, prioritizing long-term, strategic bets over
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different
backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and
welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful
discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, family or parental status,
disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by
the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We
respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going
above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Cerebral, Inc. is a management services organization that provides
health information technology, information management system, and
non-clinical administrative support services for various medical
practices, including Cerebral Medical Group, PA and its affiliated
practices (CMG), who are solely responsible for providing and
overseeing all clinical matters. Cerebral, Inc. does not provide
healthcare services, employ any healthcare provider, own any
medical practice (including CMG), or control or attempt to control
any provider or the provision of any healthcare service. "Cerebral"
is the brand name commonly used by Cerebral, Inc. and CMG.
Keywords: Cerebral Clinical Recruiting, Dallas , Licensed Therapist, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!