RN CV (Pool) - SCA Duncanville
Company: Surgery Care Affiliates
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewToday, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care
for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists
holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our
teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians,
health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on
the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience
for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.As
part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system
that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex
healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group of
physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to
customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated
ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management
- We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice
solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to
support growth and transition to value-based care.
- We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through
our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy
predictable billing to patients.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical
procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.The
new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are
goingand the growing career opportunities for
YOU.ResponsibilitiesWe are actively recruiting for a Registered
Nurse (RN) Cath Lab. The primary responsibility of this po s ition
- Provides nursing care to ensure the safety of the pat i
- Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic & sterile
techn i ques and procedures .
- To perform various tasks as an CVL circulator and recovery
- Assumes responsibility that the Cath Lab is prepared room for
the patient and procedure.
- Assi s t in transporting pati e nt to Cath lab and checks
patient record for appropriate pre-op preparation and
- Verifies that appropriate surgical pr e p is c ompleted .
- Completes documentation for CVL records, and patient chart
including med i cations and physician orders.
- Supervises and assists with the proper, safe positioning of the
- Performs sponge, needle, and in st rument counts and
- Secures emergency equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides assistance to teammates, physicians, and patient
families and when applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills that promote safe patient care.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Licensure/Certification: Registered Nurse with Current State
Licensure, Current BLS required. Current ACLS preferred, must
obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Experience: Minimum of (5) year of continuous catheterization
lab, ED, or PACU experience required. Previous critical care
- Working Knowledge: Able to monitor, scrub, and/or circulate on
all cath lab procedures including pacemaker, vascular, cardiac, IR
and pain management procedures. Able to pre-op and recover patients
undergoing all types of procedures. Able to provide direct patient
care to the stable and acute patient. Proficient in interpreting
EKG and hemodynamic tracings.
- Technical/Motor Skills: Ability to manipulate various types of
electronic and clinical equipment, calibrate and troubleshoot
equipment, IV infusions, and computer equipment. Ability to operate
specialty equipment in the facility and to perform tasks at a user
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be able to communicate fluently in
English, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to effectively
communicate and interact will all patients, families, staff, and
physicians. Must be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues and
be able to communicate in a clear and understandable manner
appropriate to the age/developmental stage of the
- Age-Specific Criteria: Must be knowledgeable and possess the
skills necessary to provide care specific to the age-related needs
of the patient and interpret data specific to the age group.
Keywords: Surgery Care Affiliates, Dallas , RN CV (Pool) - SCA Duncanville, Healthcare , Duncanville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!