Corporate Traveling Clinical Leader - RN $5,000 Sign on Bonus - Clinical
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Corporate Traveling Clinical Leader - RN $5,000 Sign on
Erickson Senior Living
Erickson Senior Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. Erickson Senior Living develops and manages
senior living communities and health services across the country.
We achieve industry-leading results in customer satisfaction,
driving high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Senior Living is looking to add a Traveling Clinical
Leader to our award winning organization. If you are an RN with a
passion for nursing and the desire to educate, train, influence and
mentor, please take a look at the opportunities below! This role
requires a hands on, engaging leader with a "can do" attitude to
support the different needs in each of our communities. The
traveling leader will cover Continuing Care (which includes Skilled
Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care). This position is 100%
travel and will be expected to obtain an RN license in any state in
which Erickson operations.
* The Traveling Clinical Leader for Continuing Care will fill in
for key clinical leadership positions to include Director of
Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, Clinical Manager, Wellness
Manager and Staff Development Coordinator.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at $110000 per
$5,000 Sign On Bonus. Third-party agency and internal candidates
are not eligible for the sign-on bonus
How you will make an impact:
* Coordinating and implementing the delivery of nursing services
according to local, state, and federal regulations as well as
Erickson Senior Living standards.
* Providing ongoing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to all
clinical teams within Erickson Senior Living.
* Facilitating and analyzing clinical quality areas support and
improve resident/patient outcomes.
* Additional responsibilities may include the completion of MDS for
residents in Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation,
completion of OASIS for Medicare patients in Home Health, auditing
and ensuring that clinical documentation supports MDS/OASIS
information reviewing ADL documentation for inaccuracy and/or
misinformation, and providing staff training and orienting new
What we offer:
* A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
* Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* State-of-the-art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, and
design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues to
set the standard for senior living excellence.
* Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision,
* 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3%
What you will need:
* The ability and desire to travel 100% of the time
* Be a Registered Nurse (RN) Graduate from an Accredited School of
Nursing and be able to obtain an RN license, as needed, in any
state where Erickson operates.
* Have 2 years experience as a Clinical Leader (Director of Nursing
/ Assistant Director of Nursing/ Clinical Home Health Leader) or 2+
years experience of MDS support or coordination
* Be experienced in wound care, quality assurance/performance
improvement, Fall Management, Infection Control, and clinical
standards of SN/LTC/AL/Memory Care/Home Health preferred.
* This is a 100% traveling position. This position may be subject
to call-backs during emergency conditions and may be required to
carry a cell phone during working hours and rotate coverage during
evenings, weekends and holidays.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Dallas , Corporate Traveling Clinical Leader - RN $5,000 Sign on Bonus - Clinical, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!