Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Operating Room - CVOR
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Operating RoomRegistered
Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Operating Room
Robust, Growing Surgery department is looking for top skilled
nurses. Is that you?
$20K Sign-On for Eligible New Hires
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas seeks to hire a
Registered Nurse for their Surgery Department.
Work Location: 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231.
Work Hours: Full time- 40 Hours/week. Evening Shift, Monday- Friday
(15:00 - 23:00). On call, call/holiday required. Response Time - 30
At Texas Health Dallas we offer a range of advanced services such
as hybrid operating rooms that incorporate advanced imaging
devices. We're also recognized as a Magnet facility for excellence
in nursing services. Our level of experience is matched only by our
compassion for our patients.
Here's What You Need
* Associates Degree Nursing required
* BSN (Preferred)
* 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program (Required)
* 2 years of Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room
as a RN
* RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required upon hire)
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required upon hire)
* CNOR (Preferred)
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* OR RN Surgery Circulator duties and skills
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Operating Room - CVOR, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!