RN/Women's Health or RN/Ambulatory
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Administer treatments and medications
- Monitor a patient's condition
- Connect patients to support groups and services
- Teach patients how to prevent the spread of the
- Educate patients and their families about living with
- Promote optimal wellness
- Participate in the management of acute illness
- Assist the patient to manage the effects of chronic disease and
- Provide support in end-of-life care
- Oversee provision of nursing care in accordance with relevant
federal requirements, state laws and nurse practice acts
- RN with two years of experience, preferably women's health
experience and/or ambulatory nursing experience.
Keywords: ICONMA, Dallas , RN/Women's Health or RN/Ambulatory, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...