RN Home Health Weekend - Home Health
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
RN Home Health WeekendOverview
Flexible Weekend Schedule Available
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
* Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is looking for a Full-time weekend RN position.
Flexible scheduling, but Saturday and Sunday are required.
The Home Health Weekend Registered Nurse is a field employee who:
* Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of client care,
* Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients
* Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
* Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
* Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current.
* Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
* Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice Possess a valid state driver's license and automobile liability insurance
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
RN Home Health WeekendOverview
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Dallas , RN Home Health Weekend - Home Health, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
here to apply!