Charge Nurse (RN)
Company: Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Methodist Rehab Hospital- Charge Nurse (RN) Nights - 3 12 hours
shifts per week 7pm-7am with weekend rotations$15, 000 sign on
bonus! JOB SUMMARY: Provides planning and delivery of direct and
indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment,
Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan
in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as
necessary. Communicates changes in patients clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process. ESSENTIAL
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional
manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills. by Jobble
Keywords: Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital, Dallas , Charge Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!