Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Community Living Center-B - Dallas, Texas - Manager
Company: VA North Texas health care
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Community Living Center-B -
VA offers a comprehensive total rewards package:
As the Registered Nurse Manager for the Community Living Center- B
Unit, you will use professional standards of care and practice to
evaluate self, programs, and service activities. You will maintain
knowledge of current techniques, trends, and professional issues.
You will use group process to identify, analyze, and resolve care
problems. Duties of the position include but are limited to:
- Initiate/participate in Patient Safety activities that result
in improved outcomes.
- Implement an educational plan to meet changing program or
- Educate colleagues and serve as a preceptor and/or mentor on
patient safety initiatives and standards.
- Support and enhance client self-determination.
- Serve as a resource for clients and staff in addressing ethical
- Participate in ethics consultations.
- Collaborate with others in research activities to improve
- Identify and assess resource utilization and safety issues,
taking appropriate action.
- Must have physical capabilities to initiate crisis intervention
measures and the ability and knowledge to perform in nursing care
- Must be able to cross train and assist in direct patient care
requiring nursing coverage.
Paid Time Off:
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: VA North Texas health care, Dallas , Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Community Living Center-B - Dallas, Texas - Manager, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!