Nursing Supervisor (RN)- CVOR - CVOR
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Nursing Supervisor (RN)- CVORNursing Supervisor (RN) Full Time -
Robust, Growing General Surgery department is looking for top
skilled nurses. Is that you?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas seeks to hire a Nursing
Supervisor for their Surgery Department.
Work Location: 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231.
Work environment: Operating Room Supervisor (CVOR)
Work Hours: Full time, 4 -10 Hour Day Shift: on call as needed
required, Response Time - 30 minutes
Surgery Department highlights:
* Texas Health Dallas has 24 Main OR Suites, 2 Endovascular rooms,
3 Robot rooms, 2 Heart rooms.
* Fast Paced, High Volume of Open Vascular, Endo Vascular, and
* Level I Trauma facility. Strong Minimally Invasive CV
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
* BSN preferred
* 2 Years' experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience
as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e., Charge nurse,
committee chair, preceptor) required
* Vascular and Endo Vascular Experience strongly preferred
* Heart and Vascular experience strongly preferred.
* Scrub experience preferred
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required upon hire)
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Preferred upon hire)
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Quality/Performance Improvement: Collaborates with Leadership,
UBC, and appropriate team members to establish, implement, and
monitor department policies/procedures, facilitate unit goals,
evaluates, and individualize patient care and provide direction to
staff to promote quality outcomes.
* Engages staff to promote evidence-based practices within the
* Monitors key performance indicators (KPI's) and regulatory
requirements for compliance.
* Provides bedside leadership and clinical expertise to improve
quality of patient care.
* Provides safe direct patient care in coordination with other
staff when unit activity dictates.
* Provide guidance in emergency or complex situations.
* Use appropriate methodology consistently for communication
* Evaluates the outcome of patient care, consults with others on
the patient care team, and adjusts nursing care processes as needed
to improve outcomes.
* Manages and monitors patient and staff safety initiatives and
* Performs pro-active risk assessments to identify potential
* Models the use of High Reliability Organization (HRO) tools in
everyday practice and situations and encourages staff do the
* Assists with development and serves as a resource to others for
new system and entity-based initiatives. Support ongoing
sustainment of these changes.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan repayment
assistance as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dallas , Nursing Supervisor (RN)- CVOR - CVOR, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!