Childbirth Educator, Registered Nurse - Educator
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Childbirth Educator, Registered NurseChildbirth Educator,
Registered Nurse, PRN
See what working at a "100 Best Company To Work For" is like!
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an award-winning
company? We're looking for a qualified Registered Nurse, Childbirth
Educator to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Dallas, 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX
Work hours: PRN, to include leading a class on Mondays at
* Level IV Maternal designation
* Texas Ten Step member
* Supportive, inclusive environment
Here's What You Need
* Associate's Degree in Nursing Required
* 2 Years of experience in childbirth or adult education
* Experience in Women's Services Highly Preferred
* RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
* CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Upon Hire Required
* IBCLC - Lactation Consultant Upon Hire Preferred
* Other Lamaze, ICEA Upon Hire Preferred
What You Will Do
* Provide a service oriented class atmosphere for community
* Demonstrate acceptance of childbirth as a wellness concept,
diversity of lifestyles, cultures and belief systems.
* Develop, revise and implement curriculum for childbirth education
* Provide hospital infant safety information to patient and/or
* Be sure class content reflects current national standards
* Schedule classes and have instructors available to meet customer
* Meet department needs by acting as a substitute instructor and or
secure a substitute instructor as necessary.
For more than a half-century, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
Dallas has been at the forefront of health care in North Texas.
We're an 875-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving
our community in and around Dallas since 1966. We specialize in
cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women's services and
emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus, we're a renowned Level III
neonatal intensive care unit, a Comprehensive Stroke and Bariatric
Surgery Center of Excellence and provide wellness services,
outpatient surgery and women's imaging services. *Texas Health
Dallas is a joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center,
a Level I Trauma Center, a Comprehensive Heart Attack Center, and a
designated Magnet hospital. We're a top choice in North Texas for
cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and
much more. As part of the Texas Health family and its 28,000+
employees, we're one of the largest employers in the Dallas Fort
Worth area. Our career growth and professional development
opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally
outstanding. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we improve
the health of the people in our communities every day. You belong
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program, as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dallas , Childbirth Educator, Registered Nurse - Educator, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!