Physician Assistant Primary Care Grapevine, TX - Family Practice
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Physician Assistant Primary Care Grapevine, TXFAMILY
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a FULL TIME
Physician Assistant opening for one of their outpatient practices
located in Grapevine, Texas. Grapevine is located approximately 15
miles northeast of Fort Worth. Join a dedicated family practice
clinic who is committed to providing everyone - from infants to
adults - with quality care and service.
* Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM, no weekends
* Well-established, successful practice in a highly desirable
* Focus on high standard of care and maintain high quality
* EPIC EMR documentation system
* Strong reputation in the community with a very loyal patient
* Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental,
vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
* Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
* PA Certification and TX license required
* Minimum 1 - 2 years family practice experience required
* Ability to work independently
The Physician Assistant ("PA") will be licensed as a physician
assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good
standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical
Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to
maintain certification and licensure.
The PA's duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient
population and assigned setting only.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dallas , Physician Assistant Primary Care Grapevine, TX - Family Practice, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!