Trauma Clinical Educator Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma - Educator
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Trauma Clinical Educator Registered Nurse (RN) - TraumaTrauma
Clinical Educator Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma
Fast-paced, high volume trauma department is looking for top
skilled Trauma Education Nurse. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Dallas, 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX
Work hours: Full Time Days; Monday-Friday; Some night and weekend
Trauma Department highlights:
* Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as
opportunities for educational and career growth
* Level I Trauma Center
* The professional nurse exhibits professionalism and respectful
communication in all situations.
Here's What You Need:
* Bachelor's degree in nursing required
* One-year experience staff development or adult education
experience required and
* Three trauma related ED, ICU or Acute care clinical experience
* Registered Nurse upon hire required
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required.
What You Will Do:
Training, Education & Outreach
* Develop and implement education programs for onboarding,
continuing education, clinical skills/competency assessment and
safety training for care across the continuum.
* Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs
of patients and families throughout the continuum to include
patient and family education.
* Collaborates with the EMS Program Manager in supporting
pre-hospital providers related to the pre-hospital care of the
* Incorporates data and information to continuously improve care
and practice to enhance outcomes.
* Coordinates commercially available trauma education programs such
as TNCC, ATLS/ATCN, RTTDC, ENPC, ABLS and others as needed by the
Trauma Program for internal and external personnel.
* Maintains requisite records for documentation of trauma.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Trauma Clinical Educator
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment
programs as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
For more than a half-century, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
Dallas has been at the forefront of health care in North Texas.
We're an 875-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving
our community in and around Dallas since 1966. We specialize in
cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women's services, and
emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus, we're a renowned Level III
neonatal intensive care unit, a Comprehensive Stroke and Bariatric
Surgery Center of Excellence and provide wellness services,
outpatient surgery and women's imaging services. *Texas Health
Dallas is a joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center,
a Level I Trauma Center, a Comprehensive Heart Attack Center, and a
designated Magnet hospital. We're a top choice in North Texas for
cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and
much more. As part of the Texas Health family and its 28,000+
employees, we're one of the largest employers in the Dallas Fort
Worth area. Our career growth and professional development
opportunities are top-notch, and our benefits are equally
outstanding. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we improve
the health of the people in our communities every day. You belong
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dallas , Trauma Clinical Educator Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma - Educator, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!