Registered Nurse II (RN) - Behavioral Health - Behavioral Health
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse II (RN) - Behavioral HealthRegistered Nurse
(RN) Behavioral Health
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits? We are looking for a qualified Registered
Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Dallas, 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX
Work hours: Full Time; 36 Hours; 7:00 am - 7:00 pm; 3 shifts per
week with rotating weekends required
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated
hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided
compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding
communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center,
Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100
physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of
services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences,
orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III
neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been
recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in
multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain
Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a
Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency
Stroke Care center and was named "Best Place to Have a Baby" in
Dallas County in 2012.
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program required
* BSN preferred
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* Behavioral Health experience preferred
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dallas , Registered Nurse II (RN) - Behavioral Health - Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!