Registered Nurse (RN II) - Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN II) - Emergency DepartmentRegistered Nurse
(RN II) - Emergency Department
Full Time Nights - Great Benefits!
$12K Sign on Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits? We are looking for a qualified Registered
Nurse-Emergency Department like you to join our Texas Health
* Work location: Texas Health Prosper
* Department: Emergency
* Work hours: Full Time Nights; 36 Hours; 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm;
Weekend and Holiday Requirements
Texas Health Neighborhood Care and Wellness Center Prosper, a
facility licensed under Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano,
serves the Prosper, Celina, Little Elm, Cross Roads, and
surrounding Collin County communities. The campus of Texas Health
Prosper offers comprehensive medical services that include
Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Laboratory, Community Fitness Center,
Physical Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, a 24/7
Emergency Department, and physician offices.
* Associate's Degree in Nursing required
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
* Other - CLIAFE; must comply with CLIA regulations regarding
foreign education equivalency.
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of a RN
residency program required.
* ED experience strongly preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
* RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required and
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required and
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days of hire
* PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 90 days of hire
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days
* TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course within 6 months required.
* A high degree of confidentiality.
* Positive interpersonal skills.
* Ability to function in a fast-paces environment.
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological, and social needs
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
acceptance as evidenced by:
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available, and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive, and tolerant.
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality, and tranquility.
* Communicates and collaborates with all members of the health care
* Actively participates in the Shared Governance model at unit,
entity, and/or system level.
* Participates in change and seeks opportunities for professional
and personal growth.
* Follows guidelines and recommendations defined by regulatory or
professional practice agencies.
* Demonstrates commitment to lifelong learning and development.
* Demonstrates a commitment to advancing the professional practice
Why Texas Health? As a Registered Nurse - Emergency Department,
you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid
time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and
dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep
you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan
repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven
culture make Texas Health Prosper a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Additional perks of being a Registered Nurse- Emergency
* Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing to a teamwork
* Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training, and
dedicated leadership resources.
* Enjoy opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN II) - Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Prosper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!