Nurse Manager, RN - Manager
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Nurse Manager, RNLocation:
Highland Springs by Erickson Senior Living
Highland Springs is a beautiful 89-acre continuing care retirement
community in North Dallas, Texas. We're part of a growing network
of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.
The Clinical Manager is an active member of the clinical leadership
team who is responsible for the assessment, coordination,
implementation, and evaluation of the delivery of safe and
effective person-centered care in their assigned neighborhood. The
Clinical Manager will also facilitate, precept, and mentor staff to
grow professionally and advance their knowledge and skills.
How you will make an impact:
* Coordinating, implementing, and overseeing the clinical care of
guests/residents in skilled nursing/long-term care
* Maintaining clinical practice and processes in accordance with
the Erickson Senior Living Management Policies and Procedures and
nursing standards of practice.
* Ownership of documentation process, including MDS, care plans,
incident reporting, and charting requirements
* Ensuring appropriate staff is on duty based on guest/resident
acuity and provides recommendations based on identified needs of
* Monitoring all aspects of infection control for staff and
guests/residents and collaborating with clinical leadership to
develop an appropriate process to ensure effective infection
control monitoring, including antibiotic stewardship.
* Analyzing, developing, and implementing Quality Improvement
measures for clinical indicators/benchmarking such as Falls,
Pressure Ulcers, Medication Errors, Restraint Utilization,
Re-hospitalization, Anti-psychotic utilization, ADL
* Collaborating with Staff Development Coordinator to ensure all
required training and competency reviews are completed according to
federal, state, and local regulations.
* Participating in clinical leadership meetings such as Wound
Rounds, Clinical Operations Meeting, Utilization Review, and
Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S)
* Provides leadership and guidance during annual survey/complaint
investigations as well as other regulatory audits/reviews
What we offer:
* State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, and
design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues to
set the standard for senior living excellence.
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision,
* 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3%
* Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
* A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
* Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision, and mission.
* Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson Senior
What you will need:
* Registered Nurse graduate from an accredited school, BSN
* Minimum 3 years experience as an RN on a nursing unit (skilled
nursing, long-term care, assisted living, or hospital) is
* Current Registered Nurse license for the state in which they
* Has and/or obtains AANAC certification within 1-year
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at $85000 per
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Dallas , Nurse Manager, RN - Manager, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!