RN Wound Care Clinician FT - Wound Care
Company: Kindred Hospital Dallas Central
Posted on: November 20, 2023
RN Wound Care Clinician FTWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great
place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this
special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to
directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our
employees in environments created to optimize their job
effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward
environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery
process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
As a Wound Care Clinician you will:
* Implement policies and procedures, along with standards of care
and practice related to patient care needs involving various types
* Provides direct patient care and assistance to staff nurses, and
acts as consultative service regarding wound care to clinical
* Performs wound care functions under the oversight of a Wound Care
Up to 48.00 / hour
As a Wound Care Clinician you will have:
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program leading to licensure as
an Licensed Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) or
Registered Nurse (RN).
* Current state Licensed Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
* BCLS certification.
* Three (3) years nursing experience with experience as an acute
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Dallas Central, Dallas , RN Wound Care Clinician FT - Wound Care, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!