Hospitalist - Physician
Company: Sound Physicians - Dallas, TX - Sound Physicians
Posted on: February 10, 2024
To prospective teammates, I'm the Lead National Ambassador
Medical Director for Sound's national travel leadership team and I
worked with Sound for seven years. I'm proud of the hospital
medicine practice we have built and welcome interest from physician
leaders who are change agents looking to make a difference using
their skills in the communities and programs we serve. I want to
share more about it, specifically about our people, practice, and
purpose, as you consider options: People
- We're an established and growing team of physician
- Our team members live nationwide and travel to our hospital
partner sites nationwide.
- Our physicians are internal medicine, family-trained, and
board-certified, and they bring many years of leadership and
- We are passionate about teamwork, integrity, and delivering
high-quality patient care.
- We are highly adaptable to different work environments,
including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication.
- Our team has an excellent reputation as physician leaders with
strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to
- National Ambassadors have the dual responsibilities of
directing and overseeing the hospitalist team's performance and
managing our hospital partner and stakeholder relationships and
- Our National Ambassador Physicians' airfare and lodging are
paid for by Sound.
- Sound's licensing team will help manage the procurement of any
state licenses needed to work at one of our hospital partner
locations. We'll cover the cost of these licenses.
- National Ambassadors work Monday through Thursday 100%
administratively and provide high-level leadership to our partner
- Expected annual compensation ranges from $425k to $435k.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D
insurance, long- and short-term disability, 401k with match, paid
medical malpractice and tail coverage, and annual CME
- The National Ambassador will directly report to the CEO of
hospital medicine. Purpose
- A focus on growth and development is a key feature of Sound's
practices, where teammates can expand their careers here locally
and within the broader medical group.
- The National Ambassador Medical Director is crucial in bridging
connections between Sound Physicians, our onsite hospitalist and
other service line clinical teams, our local hospital partner, and
the community we serve.
- This individual will offer administrative support, drawing on
their managerial and leadership skills while aligning with Sound
Physician's values personally and professionally. To learn more,
please get in touch with my recruiting partner, who will put you in
touch with me. Rebecca Watson, M.D., F.H.M.
Lead National Ambassador, Medical Director - Senior Advisor for
Keywords: Sound Physicians - Dallas, TX - Sound Physicians, Dallas , Hospitalist - Physician, Healthcare , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!