Company: Massage Envy
Location: Cedar Hill
Posted on: October 12, 2018
What We'll Accomplish Together: We continue to expand our team of successful licensed massage therapists who love what they do - and don't mind making good money doing it. We have full and part-time positions waiting for the right people who are ready to be part of this team.If you enjoy working with quality people that share your passion and attitude for this exciting and growing career we want to hear from you!As a Massage Envy owner, Tina Michels embodies all the qualities an employee could hope for - she has been a massage therapist for over 15 years, she is a massage therapist instructor and ce provider, and most importantly she stays involved in the day to day operations of the Spa.Principle Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Confidently and knowledgably educate clients about the benefits of massage, our wellness program, and related products in order to build your clientele.
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy lifestyle programs.
- Recognize and support team goals and create and maintain positive relationships with team members.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.Additional Responsibilities:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as intenship hours.
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results.
- Providing exceptional guest service. Confidently and knowledgably educate clients about the benefits of massage, our wellness program, and related products in order to build your clientele.
- Design and communicate customized massage sessions based on your clients needs.
- Ability to perform 60,90, 120 min. customized massage sessions.
- Complete accurate client intake/treatment notes.
- Understand and follow ME policies and procedures: implied/ informed consent, draping, etc.
- Support team goals: create and maintain positive relationships with team members.Don't hesitate - Apply NOW!What it Takes to Succeed: Education, Skills and Training:
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish (required) and Deep Tissue Massage (preferred), as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.Employee Benefits:
- We provide everything you need: hydraulic lift tables, linens, towel warmers, choice of lotion, oil, cream, hot stones, sugar scrub, aromatherapy, retail products, marketing and scheduling, etc.
- We don't just pay a straight hourly rate - we encourage our team members with a total compensation package that beats all others!
- We provide a Wellness Coach, Therapist Mentors, ceu opportunities, and room for growth.
- We allow fexible schedules: you choose your work hours and break times - and we respect them.
- Full time employees receive a free massage/facial each month. Part time employees receive deep discounts.
- After the first year, full time employees receive an additional uniform, business cards, paid liability insurance, paid vacation, and discounted ces.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Dallas , Massage Therapists, Healthcare , Cedar Hill, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!