Licensed Massage Therapist - !!!!!!UP TO A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Stonebriar Franchised Location 3685 Preston Rd., Suite 159
Stonebriar, TX, 75034
Job Type: Regular Part-Time Apply
- A Career that cares for you
- What we offer
- Job Description
- Watch our videos As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That's why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you'll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you'll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible schedules
- All supplies provided A Career That Cares For You
- Free Continuing Education Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
- A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
- A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists. Because of affordable pricing, my clients have the opportunity to receive massages more often. I not only earn more, I work much more consistently which has deepened my skills as a massage therapist. - Larry M., Massage Envy Therapist What we offer
- A Strong Community of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
- A Culture of Care making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
- A GRATIFYING CAREER where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
- A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. Job Description Overview: Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?Are you a high energy people person looking to join a great team focused on helping people feel their best? If so, there are wonderful opportunities to learn and grow your career with the Massage Envy clinic at Stonebriar. If you love to meet and interact with people, and want to get paid to help people in their total well-being journey, we have a position for you on our team.We are accepting applications for Licensed Massage Therapists who want to work in a positive, team oriented, and successful workplace. We provide our guests with affordable massages, stretches, related retail items, and our employees with great benefits! We are looking for potential Licensed Massage Therapists who want to help people, build up a clientele, be in a workplace atmosphere that is successful and supportive, and help our clinics grow! Please review our benefits and requirements below and apply today. We can't wait to meet you and welcome you to the Massage Envy family!
Here's what's in it for you:!!!!!!UP TO A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:-Flexible work schedules-Discounts on services and products-Free or reduced approved continuing education classes-$30-$40 an hour-Bonuses and commissions on memberships, enhancements, and/or retail items sold-Bonus weekend pay-Great growth opportunities-Dental, vision, and health insurance-401K-Different services offered (variety of massages, stretch sessions, enhancements, hot stones)-Provided lotions, oils, and massage cream.What We'll Accomplish Together: As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needswithin scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage serviceswithin Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.What it Takes to Succeed: We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Willingnessto be flexible, supportive, and positive
- Mustbe state licensed or national certified/licensed
- Mustadhere to local and state massage licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Maintaina professional work environment and lookWe Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Dallas , Licensed Massage Therapist - !!!!!!UP TO A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!, Healthcare , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!