Up Town Dallas - Busser / Guest Assistant
Company: The Original Pancake House
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBusser/ Guest Assistants are an integral part of
our Guest's experience.You are here to help Guests feel welcome and
ensure the best possible experience for them and your
team.Requirements of a busser/ Guest Assistant:
- Smile and greet all Guests with eye contact.
- Make all Guests feel welcome and important.
- Perform all duties toward the goal of providing excellent Guest
service in an efficient manner.
- Suggest beverages and ensure prompt delivery.
- Communicate Guest needs with Servers and FOH supervisors
- Remove all unused items on table and place in proper dish table
- Refill beverages as necessary
- Clear and set tables in accordance with all sanitation and
- Maintain cleanliness of dining room, front door, and service
areas. Maintain organized and fully stocked service stations.
- Complete assigned duties within each shift.
- Assist in seating as needed.
- Responsible for declaring 100% of cash tips received.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with
all co-workers and supervisors: front and heart-of- the-house.
- Handle all Guest service issues in an immediate and
- Follow Company and departmental safety practices to minimize
risk to self and others.
- Follow all Company and departmental policies and
- Communicate to supervisors suggestions to minimize wasted
energy and resources. Must be able to walk for long periods of
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch and reach for extended periods of
time.Additional Information about bussers/ Guest assistants:
- Lifting, balancing and carrying service trays. Able to lift and
carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize under pressure while
presenting a calm and pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, co-workers and
Keywords: The Original Pancake House, Dallas , Up Town Dallas - Busser / Guest Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!